The 14th Annual Labatt Blue USA Hockey Pond Hockey National Championships will take place February 8-10, 2019.
Registration for the 2019 Labatt Blue/USA Hockey Pond Hockey National Championships will open September 7th, at 11 am CST.
Cost for the tournament will be $600 per team and each player must be currently registered with USA Hockey prior to the start date of the tournament
All registrants must have a SportsEngine account in order to register a team in the tournament.
Rosters are NOT required on the day of registration.
Full payment of $600.00 is required at the time of registration. Acceptable payment options are:
- Valid Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Checking Account
Important Event Notes and Guidelines:
As always, this event is filled on first come first serve basis (no priority is given to any team for any reason).
**Please note: If your chosen division is sold out by the time you complete registration you will see an error message.
If you see this message- please go back to the Team Information page and select the appropriate waitlist and complete registration. Doing so quickly will help ensure your place in line on the waitlist. You will not be charged for the waitlist and notified ASAP if we are able to get you into the tournament**
When a division is “Out of Stock” it is sold out. Please select the "Wait List" option for your desired division. "Wait List" teams will not be required to submit payment at the time of registration. If your desired division is “Out of Stock” do not try and select a division lower than your playing ability. You can only advance divisions.
Use these tips to ensure your registration process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Be ready: Right at 11 a.m. CST on Friday, September 7th. Many divisions sell out within MINUTES.
- Finish your registration: If you get to the end of the registration process and you are not asked to submit payment but you selected a division at the beginning it means your chosen division was sold out before you could complete registration. FINISH YOUR REGISTRATION, DO NOT START OVER. Your registration will keep the timestamp for when you registered. You may notice the division is blank and a rep from USA Hockey’s adult department will contact you to ensure you are on the correct waitlist.
- Designate a captain: If you plan to register multiple teams it is recommended that you designate a captain to create a SportsEngine account and register each team individually.
- Know the rules: Players must fit the age requirements for each division, no exceptions. CLICK HERE for Division descriptions.
- Players can only be on one roster for the entire pond hockey event, no exceptions.
- Divisions Matter: If you won your division last year, you must play in a division above, where applicable (age specific and high level divisions may be an exception). USA Hockey’s staff reserves the right to move your team if you register in the division you previously won.
- Division disclaimer: Knowingly entering your team into an inappropriate division will not improve your chances of getting into your preferred division that might be sold out. Registering into an inappropriate division and also going on a waitlist for an acceptable division will move you to the bottom of that waitlist. Please sign up for the appropriate division or, if it’s sold out, put yourself on the waitlist. The tournament director(s) reserves the right to move teams into appropriate divisions/waitlists as needed to ensure parity across the tournament.