Thank you for your support of the 2018 Labatt Blue/USA Hockey Pond Hockey National Championships. We’re excited to get to Dollar Lake, where conditions are looking great for pond hockey, but first, a few reminders below:
- Schedules will be sent 2 weeks prior to the tournament, at earliest, and are subject to change based on ice conditions.
- Games will start as early as 8 am on Friday, no schedule requests accepted.
- Rosters need to be entered online by Friday, February 2nd. To do so, login at https://login.sportngin.com/
Once logged into Sports Engine, complete the following steps
- 1-locate your dashboard from the pull-down arrow
- 2-Click on ‘registrations’
- 3-Locate the registration for the 2018 Labatt Blue/USA Hockey Pond Hockey Championships
- 4-Add and edit player details
- ALL players must be registered with USA Hockey for the 17/18 season and entered into your online roster prior to the start date of the tournament. Registrations can be completed and updated numbers requested at usahockeyregistration.com
- Team check-in will once again be at the Eagle River Derby track and will take place Thursday, Feb 8th from 4-10 pm
o The 3nd Annual USA Hockey Foundation Cornhole Tournament will be held at the check-in party. Look for registration to come soon.
- There will be Labatt Blue on site, so bring your teams to check in!
- Additional check-in times for Friday morning will be announced at a later date for those teams arriving late. Please plan to checkin on Thursday night.
- Start thinking green now! We are committed to keeping Dollar Lake clean when everything melts in the spring- let’s be respectful to the residents who so kindly allow us to run this event in their area and clean up all trash and recycle cans!