Since so much of the success of registration depends upon the official successfully completing the steps. The following tips will help to speed your officiating registration for the upcoming season.
If your email account is blocking emails, please add:
to your email account's approved sender list so all of the information that is sent to you is received.
1. Online Membership Registration must be complete for 24 hours before any official can access their online curriculum.
2. Once the official begins the Online Education Program they must complete it within the following timelines:
3. Each Official Level has both Required and Elective-menu requirements. You will not receive your Card and Crest until all course category requirements are completed.
4. Once a module is complete, the official must successfully pass a brief quiz. If the official misses too many questions, he/she will be required to complete the module again until a passing grade is received.
5. Online education modules do not need to be completed in one day. Officials may stop/resume as many times as they want until all courses are completed.
1. SafeSport training is required of all officials who are a 2005 Birth Year or older at the beginning of the registration season.
2. SafeSport training must be completed every season to remain valid. No official will receive a USAH Officiating Card and Crest until the SafeSport training requirement is met.
3. First time SafeSport Core Training generally takes about 90 minutes to complete. Refresher Training will take 20 - 30 minutes to complete.
4. Training can be completed in one day, or the official may stop/resume as often as needed to complete training.
5. To access training, CLICK HERE