All USA Hockey Officials must complete online education module training each season. These video modules serve as supplemental educational material in support of what is covered during classroom seminars.
Officials can access their modules through their USA Hockey Courses system profile. The same profile that is used for Classroom Seminar Registration and access to the Open Book Exam. Please use the link below to access the Courses system or to create a profile.
1. Online Membership Registration must be complete for 24 hours before any official can access their online curriculum.
2. Once the official begins the Online Education Program they must complete it within the following timelines:
· LEVEL 2, 3, & 4 - Must complete within 45 days
3. Each Official Level has both Required and Elective-menu requirements. You will not receive your Card and Crest until all course category requirements are completed.
4. Once a module is complete, the official must successfully pass a brief quiz. If the official misses too many questions, he/she will be required to complete the module again until a passing grade is received.
5. Online education modules do not need to be completed in one day. Officials may stop/resume as many times as they want until all courses are completed.