Job Title: IT Service Delivery Manager
Reports To: Sr. Director, IT
Basic Function: Responsible for implementing and maintaining service levels, support and security processes. Assuming and coordinating post-launch support for IT projects. Handling documentation of all support items and fixes, coordinating team members and communicating with internal and external stakeholders, under supervision of Sr. IT Director. Hands-on approach to address overflow support issues and escalations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently execute assigned projects, including deliverables, schedules and documentation based on business goals and input from stakeholders under the direction of the Sr. IT Director.
- 15+ years of experience in Information Technology Management role, managing delivery of assigned projects and associated post-launch support.
- History of coordinating, implementing and maintaining service level & security processes including ITIL or similar.
- 10+ years of experience in IT Service Management with a proven track record as a technical Service Desk Manager.
- Enforce deadlines and keep all team members on task utilizing a background managing around SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Experience with deployment of a modern IT ticketing system to enhance support response to organization.
- Prior experience with consolidation of assets including virtualized data centers (Vmware) and communication services.
- Familiar with Backup solutions, Veeam and replication methodology for multi-site environments.
- Interact with USA Hockey members on issues of tech support or customer service.
- Provide clear management reports on team activity and SLA compliance.
- Management and Negotiation of infrastructure vendor contracts.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or work experience in the fields of project management, computer science or information technology. MBA preferred.
- Familiarity or direct experience with some level of IT development (MySQL, MS SQL PHP Laravel experience is a plus).
- Working knowledge of highly virtualize environment supporting enterprise level solutions (VMware, AWS, Azure).
- Ability to manage technical escalations calmly and within expected business role boundaries.
- Ability to work independently demonstrating effective project management and business outcomes with attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Good understanding of fundamental IT security controls.
- History of working with network technologies and equipment, VPN & WAN environment a plus.
- Must consistently demonstrate a strong customer service orientation.
- Salary range is $65,000-$85,000 based on experience
- Full-time, exempt, 12-month position, includes excellent USA Hockey benefits package
- 12 paid holidays, 10 days of vacation (or more depending on length of service), seven days of sick leave, two personal days per year
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans with minimal co-pay. We pay a substantial amount of the health insurance premiums
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance are company paid
- A 403(b) retirement program which includes employer-matching contributions
- Position available immediately at USA Hockey's headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- To apply, submit a letter of application and current resume in PDF format to ITCOM@USAHOCKEY.org.
USA Hockey does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based only on job-related factors.