Job Title: Manager of Marketing - Sponsor Services
Department: Marketing, Communications & Events
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Basic Function: Responsible for managing the strategic development and execution of partnership marketing programs for USA Hockey. Works with partners to leverage their investment with USA Hockey and helps deliver value to the relationship through strategic thinking and alignment with the partner.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and execute contractual elements in a timely manner with a high level of attention to detail, while creating and offering added value opportunities.
- Develop and present integrated marketing programs using USA Hockey’s assets to ensure the sponsor achieves its marketing objectives.
- Develop and present consistent partnership marketing reviews of asset usage and upcoming activations with individual partners.
- Work with cross-functional marketing team to develop, maintain and execute partner programs within the integrated marketing calendar.
- Analyze demographic and psychographic metrics and other industry trends.
- Understand and articulate sponsors’ marketing, sports marketing and hockey marketing objectives. Actively contribute to sponsors’ business planning process from strategic planning to ROI measurement.
- Develop meaningful relationships throughout each sponsor’s organization and with their agencies, to integrate the USA Hockey sponsorship into every facet of their business.
- Play a key role in renewal of sponsorship agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalency.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in an agency environment.
- Experience in a position requiring analytical skills.
- Experience activating integrated digital and social media partnerships.
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Creativity and entrepreneurial tendencies.
- Standard office equipment.
- Office in a multi-level building. Ascending or descending stairs and the like. Elevator on premises.
- Physical demands: Exerting up to 40 lbs. occasionally or negligible weights frequently, need to add other physical demands.
- The nature of the position demands flexible hours until work is completed to meet the requirements, including but not limited to working extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Candidates must be willing and able to travel approximately 10+ days per year for events.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary range is $45,000 - $50,000 on an annual basis. This is a full-time, exempt position. Our benefits package is generous and includes:
- Twelve (12) paid holidays, 10 days of vacation, 7 days of sick leave, and 2 personal days.
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans with minimal co-pay. We pay a substantial amount of the health insurance premiums for our employees.
- Life insurance and long term disability insurance are company paid.
Availability: Position to begin immediately at USA Hockey’s national headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colo. We are not considering permanently remote candidates for this position.
Application Procedure: To apply, email current resume to Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.