Job Title: Manager, Program Services
Department: Membership Development
Reports To: Director, Program Services
Basic Function: The Manager, Program Services will provide education and resources to local USA Hockey member associations to support all aspects of youth hockey growth and association business operations.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Membership and Program Development
- Establish and maintain relationships with District, Affiliate, local association and industry leaders.
- Provide support to local leadership on growing 8 & under hockey through the development of tools, best practices, program development and leveraging data.
- Attend Affiliate and association meetings throughout the country to foster relationships and engage the audience with growth initiatives and leadership development opportunities.
- Help coordinate and administer several events, initiatives and educational programs including, but not limited to; Try Hockey For Free, Welcome Back Week, Girls’ Hockey Weekend, Learn to Play, the Hattrick Growth Challenge, Hockey Director Administrator Track, Leadership Development Symposiums
- Maintain, expand upon, and promote the Club Excellence online portal to assist local leaders in providing governance best practices and leading their organizations with intent.
- Research and build programs, resources and best practices for use by local associations.
- Liaison with professional hockey clubs and leagues on partnering on grassroots initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
- Foster a culture that encourages teamwork, open and constructive communication and a positive working environment.
- Collaborate with USA Hockey volunteers on all functions as listed above
- Established experience in customer relationship management is optimal.
- Bachelor’s degree required.