skip navigation

Filing a Claim

Accident Claims Reporting

In the event of an actual injury, or an incident involving a possible injury, the following procedures should be used to report these injuries to the proper claims personnel. Excess Accident Medical claim Form, and any bills, statements should not be sent the District Risk Manager or Associate Risk Manager.


To report a claim for USA Hockey Excess Accident coverage:

  • File with your primary insurance carrier. If uninsured, disregard this step.
  • Contact your local program registrar for a claim form. If you don’t have their contact information, please call USA Hockey Member Services at (800) 566-3288, ext. 123.

Types of Claims