Brought to you by the Liberty Mutual Insurance Responsible Sports program
At its core, hockey is a very basic game. But there’s nothing simple when it comes to the cost of the sport. Liberty Mutual Insurance respects the costs that go into seeding your young youth sports star’s dreams. And we’re committed to helping ensure those dreams don’t get put on ice in the event of equipment theft.
- Properly and safely outfitting a youth hockey player costs anywhere from around $300 for tween skaters to $400 for teenagers, on average. Equipping an entire team easily runs into the thousands of dollars.
- With Liberty Mutual Insurance, if hockey equipment is stolen from your home or automobile, we’ll pay for covered losses. Individual policy limits, terms and conditions apply.
- Standard Liberty Mutual Insurance auto policies include glass insurance coverage due to vandalism. While this coverage is not available in all states, in states where it is not, damage to glass is included under Other Than Collision coverage, and subject to the applicable deductible.
- To ensure maximum safety and peace of mind, we also offer a personal liability umbrella policy that extends your liability coverage. It’s a small price to pay for a whole lot of peace of mind when the team’s counting on you to drive home a winner.
- Thanks to an exclusive partnership between USA Hockey and Liberty Mutual Insurance, members of USA Hockey could be eligible for exclusive group savings on auto and home insurance.*
- Make sure your team stays covered. Talk to one of our sales representatives in your community or call us toll-free at 855-311-2150 to learn more and get a free, no-obligation quote today. Or visit us online at LibertyMutual.com or ResponsibleSports.com.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten, not all applicants may qualify.
The descriptions of coverages and benefits are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limits, deductibles, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our sales representatives or call 888-712-2166.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
©2013 Liberty Mutual Insurance